- 360° around the main axis (Vertical axis).
- 359° around the main arm (Vertical axis).
- Spring arm motion 20° up, 40° down (Total vertical travel 27 inches).
- 359° around the C-arm connector (Variable axis).
- 359° around the Spring arm L-connector (Horizontal axis).
- Mechanical focus adjustment mechanism using sterile handle.
While the new technology brings in these additional features, Luminox Supreme also carries its unique shape and form of the original design. The surgeon can align both domes in the ‘Integra configuration’ to get an optically enhanced single light head. The light head when aligned together can be used for supra-major surgeries where the operating field is bigger than the normal light field. In the Integra configuration multiple surgeons can also operate near the cavity under the light without having to compromise the shadowless-ness of the light head. When used individually the light head can be used for routine surgical procedures ranging from Oncology, orthopaedic, general surgery, ENT, gynaecology etc. Either of the dome can be used as a principal dome depending on the type of surgical procedure.
Luminox Supreme Series gives surgeon excellent flexibility for all types of applications and can be used for:
- General Surgery
The video is intended to serve as a guide to our partners and our end user to use our OT light. Please do not use the generator without reading the entire operating manual. For further guidance, please reach out to our authorized representative at Matrix Medicals.